- | es
A. That he/she has read and understood the content of this document;
B. That he/she is a person of legal age and with sufficient capacity to enter into this contract;
C. That he/she assumes all obligations set forth herein.
The use of the Website awards the status of User of the Website (hereinafter, the “User”) and implies acceptance of all the terms included in these General Conditions. The User must read these General Conditions carefully each time he/she logs on to the Website, since the Website and said General Conditions are subject to change.
The owner of the Website reserves the right to make, at any time and without notice, any changes or updates to the content and services, these General Conditions and, in general, any elements comprising the design and configuration of Website.
1. General Information about the Website
In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on the services of the information society and electronic commerce, the following general information is provided about the Website:
Owner: VODHI BIKINI
Registered office: C/ GANDUXER 110 08022 Barcelona
Tax No.: 46411444C
2.1. Website Access
Access to the Website is free of charge, except for telecommunications network connection costs, as provided by the User’s ISP.
2.2. Need for Registration
In general, for access to the services and content of the Website, User Registration will not be required. However, the use of certain services and content may be subject to prior User Registration.
The data entered by the User must be accurate, up-to-date and truthful at all times. The Registered User will be responsible at all times for the protection of his/her password, thus assuming any damages arising from its misuse, as well as from the transfer, disclosure or loss thereof.
Accordingly, access to restricted areas and/or use of content and services using the password of a Registered User are deemed made by such Registered User, who will be liable in all cases for such access and use.
2.3. Rules of Use of the Website
The User agrees to use the Website and all its contents and services in accordance with law, morality, public order and these General Conditions. He/she also undertakes to make appropriate use of the services and/or contents of the Website and not to use them for illegal or criminal activities that violate the rights of others and/or violate regulations on industrial and intellectual property or any other applicable legal provisions.
The User agrees not to transmit, insert, disseminate or make available to third parties any material and information (data, content, messages, pictures, audio and video files, photographs, software, etc.) that are against the law, morality, public order and these General Conditions. By way of example, but in no way exclusive or limited thereto, the User agrees:
- I. Not to insert or disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, in defence of terrorism or in violation of human rights.
- II. Not to insert or spread data programs (viruses and harmful software) susceptible to causing damage to the service provider’s computer systems, its suppliers or other Internet Users.
- III. Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any information, element or content that undermines fundamental rights and public freedoms as recognised in the Spanish Constitution and international treaties.
- IV. Not to spread, transmit or make available to third parties any information, element or content that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising.
- V. Not to transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, chain mail, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial areas) that have been designed exclusively for said purpose.
- VI. Not to introduce or spread any false, ambiguous or inaccurate content so as to mislead the parties receiving the information.
- VII. Not to impersonate other Users by using their registry data for the different services and/or contents of the Website.
- VIII. Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any information, element or content that implies violation of industrial and intellectual property rights, patents, trademarks or copyrights that apply to the owners of the Website or third parties.
- IX. Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any information, element or content that implies violation of communications secrecy and data protection legislation.
The User agrees to indemnify VODHI BIKINI for any claim, fine, penalty or sanction it may have to endure as a result of breach by the User of any of the rules of use provided above. VODHI BIKINI also reserves the right to seek compensation for damages and losses as appropriate.
2.4. Exclusion of Liability
User access to the Website does not award VODHI BIKINI the obligation to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. In any case, the User is responsible for the availability of adequate tools to detect and disinfect harmful computer programs.
VODHI declines liability for damages caused to the software and hardware of the Users or third parties during the use of services offered on the Website.
VODHI declines liability for damages of any kind caused to the User as a result of failure or disconnection of telecommunications networks that give rise to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service while or before it is being provided.
2.5. Contents and services linked via the Website
Access to the Website includes technical linkup devices, directories and search tools that allow the User to access other Internet sites and portals (hereinafter “Linked Sites”). In these cases, VODHI BIKINI will assume liability for the contents and services supplied on the Linked Sites only insofar as it becomes aware of the illegality and has not disabled the link with due diligence. If the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, he/she may notify VODHI BIKINI where, in whatsoever case, said notification will not imply the obligation to remove the link.
Under no circumstances may the existence of Linked Sites presuppose the formalisation of agreements with the managers or owners thereof or the recommendation, promotion or identification of ROBIN with the declarations, content or services provided.
VODHI BIKINI is not aware of the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore declines liability for damages caused by the unlawfulness, quality, dated information, error or uselessness of the content and/or services on the Linked Sites, and for any other damages not directly attributable to VODHI BIKINI.
In cases where the User can access or is redirected to Linked Sites that allow the hiring of services and/or products, the User knows and accepts that VODHI BIKINI acts as a mere intermediary to provide such access and, consequently, declines all indirect and subsidiary liability for damages of any kind arising from the free use and/or procurement of such third-party services and products, as well as the lack of legality, reliability, usability, truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and timeliness thereof. By way of example but not limited thereto, VODHI BIKINI declines liability for damages arising from the incorrect performance or breach of contractual commitments acquired by third parties; the performance of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising; the inadequacy and defrauding of expectations regarding said third-party services and products and the faults and defects that may occur in them.
2.6. Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights
All the contents of the Website, including, without limitation, text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audio-visual or audio content, as well as graphic design and source code, are owned by VODHI BIKINI or third parties, where none of the corresponding exploitation rights provided in current legislation on intellectual property may be transferred to the User.
The trademarks, trade names or logos are owned by VODHI BIKINI or third parties, where it may not be construed that access to the Website confers any rights over them.
By accepting these General Conditions, the User awards VODHI BIKINI, free of charge and as an exclusive, all exploitation rights for the articles, comments and opinions (hereinafter the “Content”) the User publishes or that is authorized for publication on the Website. Such conveyance will be deemed awarded worldwide, without limitation, and for the maximum period provided in Legislative Royal Decree 1/1996 of 12 April, approving the revised text of the Intellectual Property Act, regularizing, clarifying and harmonizing the corresponding applicable laws. VODHI BIKINI may exploit the rights of reproduction, transformation, distribution and public communication of the Content as broadly as provided in said Act.
The User, who claims to have all the intellectual property rights for the abovementioned articles, comments and opinions, undertakes to assume all claims and liability, including compensation for damages any third party may claim against VODHI BIKINI due to the fact that they consider their rights infringed by any of the actions resulting from the obligations assumed directly or indirectly by the User by virtue of these General Conditions.
In addition, the User agrees to indemnify VODHI BIKINI for any damages it or a third party may suffer as a result of the formalization of the conveyance of the rights regulated in this clause.
3. Terms and Conditions of Procurement
3.1. Images and product availability
The pictures illustrating the products have been supplied by our suppliers and special attention has been given to removing all mistakes; however, if any mistakes are found, please notify us so we can correct them as soon as possible for the benefit of all Users. We also advise you that, if you purchase a product on this page, make sure that the name of the product is the one you want.
VODHI BIKINI does not guarantee full availability at the time of purchase regardless of the receipt of the order confirmation email. If the purchased product is not available during the order, unless the User does not want a new product or exchange, a full refund will be made for the unavailable product on the User’s order.
3.2. Purchasing Process
The procedure for buying products on the Website is as follows:
- Start the process by clicking on the “Buy” button next to each product.
- Select the units of the product that are to be acquired. In the cart itself, the User must click on “Shipping data” to enter his/her shipping address for correct delivery of the order. Then, click on the “Checkout” button.
- If the User has a discount or gift voucher, he/she must include it in the shopping cart on the link in the space provided for entering the coupon (“I have a discount coupon”). If the coupon is not entered in this space and the order is placed without the discount, the User may not claim the application of the discount after the order has been confirmed.
- In the “your order” section, the User can see the name of the courier company that will deliver his/her order, the estimated delivery time and cost of the service, which will be added to the total cost of the order. Click on “Continue”.
- Select one of the following available payment methods: Payment by credit/debit card: AMERICAN EXPRESS, VISA, VISA Electron, Maestro or MasterCard or PayPal
- Finally, click on the “Pay” button. The User will receive confirmation of acceptance of his/her order by means of a message on screen and by email to the account he/she has previously provided. All products on the Website are marketed according to the sale brochures of the partners of VODHI BIKINI
3.3. Prices and Forms of Payment
All prices published on the Website, unless expressly stated otherwise, are inclusive of VAT. The User must pay for his/her purchases by bank transfer, PayPal, credit or debit card: AMERICAN EXPRESS, VISA, VISA Electron, Maestro or MasterCard.
VODHI BIKINI reserves the right to request a copy of the card used in the purchase and the corresponding identity card (national ID card, passport, …) of the User to confirm the accuracy of the information provided, where said copies must be sent by fax or email.
3.4. Delivery of Orders, Cancellations and Returns
Products purchased by the User will be sent by the courier service used by each partner store of VODHI BIKINI. On the order, both the name of the courier company and the costs associated with each order will appear on the purchase. Accordingly, the communication of the User’s data to the partner company of VODHI BIKINI that provides the ordered product will be necessary for correct shipment. The transfer, communication and use of such data will be processed only to send the order placed on the Website of VODHI BIKINI
The costs of entering incorrect shipping details will be on the User’s account. The orders will be delivered to the shipping address freely indicated by the User on the order form. VODHI BIKINI declines all liability when the product is not delivered as a result of inaccurate or incorrect information provided by the User for said purpose, as well as in the event that the delivery cannot be made through no fault of the shipping company assigned for said purpose, such as the addressee not being present. The order will be delivered within 24-72 hours (for national orders) from the order confirmation date and, in the case of international orders, delivery will always be made within thirty (30) calendar days after the order confirmation date, where deliveries will be made in the shortest possible time depending on the shipping destination.
Orders can be cancelled at no cost until the purchase is shipped. If we receive notice of cancellation once the package has been sent, it will be processed as a return. Returns can be made up to 10 days after receiving the product. Return shipping costs are on the customer’s account. The amount of the product will be refunded in full as long as the product has been previously returned to and received by the supplier in perfect condition to the central warehouse at C/ Ganduxer 110 08022 Barcelona, Spain.
This case excludes returns resulting from an error by VODHI BIKINI or faulty products. In this case, VODHI BIKINI agrees to exchange the faulty product with an identical product as long as such a replacement is available. It will also assume return and shipping costs. If the exchange is not possible, the amount will be refunded. To return an order, please contact us at email@example.com
For size or colour changes, the client must request the return of the item (to be returned to the supplier in perfect condition) and make a new purchase on www.vodhi-collection.com The term for any exchange is 1 month from the shipping confirmation email.
When a User places an order via the VODHI BIKINI Website, he/she will be informed of the contact email (and a phone number) of the partner company supplying the product and responsible for the supply and delivery of the product.